Many people begin the New Year by making resolutions. Most times these resolutions are around loosing weight, exercise more or improving your over all health. Resolutions are a great way to start the year with great intentions, but it is easy to fall back into our old habits.
Why is it so hard to stick to those New Year’s resolutions?
Here are some ways you can make your intentions a reality this year:
1. Write down your intentions, share them with a friend and then put the list in a visible place such as the bulletin board in your office or on the refrigerator.
2. Be clear about what your life would look like once you achieve your goal. If you resolve to go to the gym more, how will this benefit you? Get connected to the result of your action, and you will be more likely to stick with your plan.
3. Find someone to support you. This maybe a friend or family member, or a professional such as a certified holistic health coach.
Big changes do not require big leaps. Permanent change is more likely to happen gradually than through one big restrictive plan. Allow yourself to climb the ladder one rung at a time.
To help you get started on achieving your goals for the New Year I am offering my 4 week web-based series.
This four-week online program is designed to start your 2012 off on the right foot; moving you toward a life of optimal health and wellness. Each week covers a key theme that is essential in achieving optimal health.
In just four weeks you’ll learn:
- the tools to losing weight naturally without deprivation
- how to shop and prepare foods that nourish you
- the steps to take to manage your time so you can take care of your body both inside and out
- ways to exercise that you’ll love
- how to boost your self-confidence
This 4-Week program includes:
- Each week you will receive a 15-20 page workbook guiding you towards making positive steps for your health.
- Additional weekly handouts to help guide you in reaching your goals.
- Weekly e-mail support from me.
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter.
This 4-week program values at $150 today I am offering it to you for only $24.99 until 2/14/2012.
Are you ready to make 2012 your best year yet?